T.rox is the portfolio (me) Lance Alton Troxel, a designer and filmmaker who lives in a little town in central Oregon. For more than twenty years I've been a creative professional in web and print design, branding, app UI/UX, photography, and film.
My favorite projects are collaborative—looking for the best idea, whoever has it, wherever it comes from. Have a project and feel the same? Say Hello
A few creative highlights
- Sony/BMGWeb design for Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, David Archuleta, Usher, Avett Brothers, and even a very short-lived Michael Jackson website.
- "This is Personal" Site DesignClient . Weber Shandwick2013 w3 Awards—Winner, Best Website. 2012 Facebook Studio Award—Nominee. 2014 Cannes Lion International Festival of Creativity— Shortlist, Cannes Lion Health.
- StrawDrawiOS appFeatured—for a brief moment—on Adult Swim's "Black Jesus." I just think that's awesome.
- Rock-n-RollAssorted music Videos Wrote, Cut, Shot, and Directed videos for Foxygen (1Mil+ views), Damien Jurado, Richard Swift, Myna Birds.
- "Golden Pose"Narrative ShortWrote, Cut, Shot, and Directed. SXSW—Official Selection. Open Lens Festival—Winner, Best Short Film. Cottage Grove Film Festival—Winner, Best Short Film.